Paving Stone Cobblestones Patio Slabs Slabs Pavers
- Model NO.: Granite Paver, Basalt Paver
- Feature: Non-slip
- Shape: Square, Rectangle, Cube
- Usage: Paving for outdoor
- Thickness: 3cm, or 4cm, or 5cm, or 8cm, or 10cm
- Material: Porphyry, Granite, Basalt, Limestone etc.
- Stone Form: Cut-to-Size
- Techniques: Natural , Flamed, Bushhammered
- Quality: Experienced QC Team take control
- Color Option: Red, Grey, Brown, Black, Yellow etc.
- Specification: SGS, CE certification
- Delivery Time: Within 20 Days When Order Confirmed
- HS Code: 6802
- Origin: China
Paving stones provide some outstanding aesthetic benefits that make them very popular among property owners, landscaping contractors, and builders. These materials are used in different spots in the landscape or outdoor living areas and render different benefits according to specifications and design requirements. Paving stones come in various colors, such as yellow, black, gray and many more. There are also several patterns available, like circular, running bond, herringbone, basket weave, parquet, fan, and stretcher bond.By combining shapes, colors, and patterns, you can achieve specific themes, such as modern, Old World, contemporary, Mediterranean, or avant-garde.
Natural Granite Paving Cobble Stone for Outside Landscape
G603, G633, G640, G682 China granite and black basalt.
Granite Paving stone, Cobblestone, cube stone is using for Patio, Walkway, Garden road, Plaza,
Landscaping and Driveway stone.
Cobblestone / Cubestone / Step stone
1. The main color is red, black, yellow, grey, pink,dark grey
2. Common size: 9X9X6cm, 9X9X9cm, 10X10X10, 10X10X5cm, or as clients’ specification
3. Finished: All sides natural split; top flamed /bushhammered, sides sawn cut
4. Packing: wooden crates
If any more question or need more information, pls let me know freely. Thank you.
Test Report for dark grey granite:
|test items||test methods||test results|
|apparent density||EN 1936;2006||2850kg/m3|
|open porosity||EN 1936;2006||0.75%|
|water absorption||EN 13755;2006||0.33%|
|flexural strength in natural condition||EN 12372;2006||14.3MPa|
|flexural strength after 12 cycles freeze/thaw||EN 12371;2001 EN 12372;2006||17.3MPa|
|flexural strength after 12 cycles freeze/thaw||EN 12371;2001 EN 12372;2006||14.3MPa|
|abrasion resistance||EN 14157;2004 method A EN 1341;2001 annex D EN 1341;2001 annex C||19.0mm|
|slip resistance||EN 14231;2003 EN 1341;2001 annex D|
EN 1341;2001 annex C
|SRV’ dry’ 81|
SRV’ vet’ 72
|compressive strength in natural condition||EN 1926;2006||243.3MPa|
|compressive strength after 48 cycles freeze/thaw||EN 12371;2001 EN 1926;2006||209.9MPa|
|breaking load dowel hole||EN 13364;2002||2806N|
|petrographic description||EN 12407;2007||olivine basalt|