Natural marble is a metamorphic rock formed by the original rock in the earth’s crust through the high temperature and high pressure in the earth’s crust. It belongs to medium-hard stone. The natural marble texture is compact but hard, easy to process, sculpt and smooth, polish and so on. After polishing, the marble is smooth, smooth, smooth and highly decorative. Marble has a low water absorption rate and high durability and can be used for 40-100 years. Natural marble plates and profiles are important materials for indoor and furniture production.
Initially mined from the quarry, Marble slabs were mined in the form of blocks. Raw material is the processed wool, usually processed to have a certain size to meet the requirements of the plate processing or other uses of the block stone, which is the raw material that is shipped from the stone ore to the stone carving finished product factory. Blocks are both products of stone mines and raw materials for sheet metal processing plants. The unit of calculation is cubic meters, which is priced by volume. Stone industrial advanced countries have standard specifications for the basic size of blocks, so as to save resources, increase the turnover rate, and increase the efficiency of processing labor. Marble slabs are plates that are cut directly from blocks.
Everong Stone supply many kinds of marble slabs with guaranteed quality, competitive price and best service.
1. Available Color: Green, white, black, yellow, grey, red, brown and etc.;
2. Standard Size: Random slab: Free length x 60-90cm width, Gang saw slab : 240cm up x 120cm up Other sizes are available upon request;
3. Normal thickness: 2cm & 3cm;
4. Surface finish: Polished, honed & flamed;
5. Packing: Fumigated sea worthy wooden bundles;
6. Quality control: The quality requirements can be made as requested and must be finally comfirmed by customer.
Welcome to buy marble slab from Everong Stone.